Job Title: Travel Sales Agent
Job Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Job Salary: £17,300 + uncapped monthly commission - Top earners earn up to £2k per month!
Working Hours: Full time; working 4 on and 4 off between the hours of 1315 - 01.15 Monday-Sunday, average 37.5 hours on 7-day roster
No previous travel experience required, full training provided!
This is a travel company that prides itself on providing exceptional customer service and has received numerous awards over the past few years for for doing just that!
To provide great service we need great staff and when we get them we look after them! With an industry leading benefits package, fantastic training, great working environment and amazing career prospect we feel we have a lot to offer!
For the position of a Travel Sales Agent we are looking for the following experience:
- Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service/sales
- Passionate about travel! - previous travel industry experience is not essential as full training given
- Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet targets/KPI's
- A strong team player
Travel Sales Agents handle inbound calls from customers regarding new worldwide travel bookings. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Answer inbound reservations calls from customers who want to book travel, adding value where possible
- Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds the customers expectations
- Meet and exceed individual and team KPI's
- Promote travel opportunities through the use of personal travel experiences and training
- Look for other opportunities to drive customer interaction and identify opportunities to add value
A competitive basic salary of £15,800 + £1500 shift allowance (total £17,300)
- Uncapped Commissions structure - Top earners earn up to £2k per month!
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Onsite free parking
- Bupa Health Care
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel Insurance
- Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, international rail, cruises & tour operators
- And much more!
Apply online now, or for further information call Tom on (0161) (835) (8668)
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Advisor, Inbound, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Sales, Call Centre, Customer Service, Inbound Sales, Outbound Sales, telesales, travel, tourism, leisure and tourism, holiday rep, cabin crew, reservations
Location - Birchwood, Warrington, Warrington, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, North west,
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search Consultancy Ltd
Warrington, NW WA27TL
- Job Type:
Travel, Transportation and Tourism
- Job Category:
Customer Support/Client Care
- Education Level:
- Reference Id:
About Search Consultancy
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's largest total recruitment solutions companies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across 19 commercial/industry sectors.
Since first opening our doors, we've built up an enviable reputation amongst clients and candidates for providing a high quality recruitment service. Equal emphasis is placed on both the employer and employee, which is unusual in an industry that is generally client-orientated. By focusing on the needs and aspirations of our candidates, and understanding their strengths and weaknesses, we are able to match them with the right vacancies. For our clients, it is this process that delivers the best people for their organisation.
Search handles the recruitment process for some of the UK's top businesses and is the sole recruitment supplier for many major blue chip companies.