About the Job
Applications Solution Delivery Project Manager – Central London
Our Client is an international company with an ever growing need for technology.
They are currently looking to recruit a Applications Service Delivery Manager with at least 5 to 7 years proven track record of delivering application solutions.
We need an individual who has strong skills in building rapport with clients and stakeholders throughout to deliver both tactical and strategic projects working within a matrix based environment.
The candidate needs to be comfortable delivering both business projects and ones with a significant technology element.
The right candidate will have experience of working in a highly dynamic, ambiguous and changing environment.
It is also essential to have experience of working in a multiple stakeholder/3rd party environment in a very collaborative manner.
(Duties include but are not limited to the following)
· To deliver technology and business change projects, primarily (but not exclusively) relating to HR, Human Resources systems.
· To maintain a rapport with stakeholders through a succession of project deliveries.
· Quickly gain an understanding on the business issues and build project plans with stakeholders to take the business forward.
· Scope Management and Change Control - agree project objectives, scope, deliverables, timescales and budgets. Manage changes in project scope or requirements, negotiating as necessary with business stakeholders.
· Risk & Issue Management - Identify record, manage and mitigate risks, to prevent those becoming issues. Resolve issues, escalating as necessary.
· Project Planning & Monitoring & Reporting - Develop and maintain detailed project plans using appropriate tools. Identify and manage project dependencies and the critical path. Monitor tasks, milestones and resources weekly against the project plan. Manage and co-ordinate the end-to-end delivery using various providers and internal and contract resources to quality, time and budget.
· Reporting - Provide regular reports and updates in line with PMO requirements and business stakeholder requirements.
· Liaison with PMO to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project including Stage Gate and Project Reviews. Ensure projects adhere to company methodologies and standards. Help improve and define project methodologies and standards.
· Resource Management of project resources
· Third-party and Supplier relationship Management.
· Ad-hoc duties as directed by the HR Relationship Manager
Must have the following skills and qualifications:
· Professional Programme/Project Management qualifications e.g. APM, PRINCE2, PMI, PMBOK, MSP)
· Experience of implementing business change projects.
· Solid academic credentials (preferably a BA Hons 2.1 degree for UK candidates) or equivalent industry experience.
· Experience of working with geographically-dispersed teams.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and MS Project.
Salary for this role will be in the range £60K - £70K + Benefits
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.