Get new similar jobs by email for
Vehicle Integration Engineer -...
A Vehicle integration Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract roles based In Gaydon Warwickshire offering a pay rate of up to £16.30 Ltd
As a Vehicle integration Engineer you will join a growing, experienced team of Vehicle Integration Engineers responsible for driving the development of key attributes through virtual and physical sign off, from concept to production.
It"s a varied and fast-paced role in which the successful applicant will gain experience of the whole-vehicle development process, from the virtual world of CAE build and simulation to the physical world of prototype vehicle assembly, test and target confirmation.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and targets and proven track record of resolving Engineering issues Good knowledge of vehicle systems and layouts
- Driving license eligible in the UK (test fleet support)
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Organised - Highly driven, self-motivated
In return for your experience offer:
- Hourly rate £16.30 Ltd per hour
- Long term contract initially until March 2018 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
If you are interested Please APPLY NOW. For further information you can contact Kerry Duggan on 01384 446164 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.